Kissena Corridor Park
Booth Memorial Ave., Crommelin St., Colden St. bet. College Pt. Blvd. and Kissena Blvd.
Directions via Google Maps
Kissena Corridor Park consists of two separate corridors that link together much of the parkland in eastern Queens. The western corridor ties Flushing Meadows-Corona Park to Kissena Park, and the eastern corridor continues to connect Cunningham Park on the other side. Although it is composed of two different parts, it is considered a whole, as its sections form a continuous green space together with Kissena Park.
Evergreen Community Garden is a five-acre community garden in a predominantly Korean neighborhood in Flushing, Queens,...
Directions to Kissena Corridor Park
- Parks Cuts The Ribbon At Rachel Carson Playground Comfort Station
- NYC Parks and Yale University Celebrate Research Collaboration with Local Students at Kissena Corridor Park
- 10,000 Trees Closer to a Million
- Bronx and Queens Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1114M)
- Kissena Corridor Park Path Construction
- Queens General Site Work (QG-1316M)
- Silent Spring Playground Reconstruction
- Amerigo Vespucci Campo-Di-Boccie
- Captain Mario Fajardo Park
- Kissena Corridor East
- Playground One Forty Six (Cxlvi)
- Rachel Carson Playground