Juniper Valley Park
Juniper Blvd. bet. Lutheran Ave., 71 St. and Dry Harbor Rd.
Directions via Google Maps
One of Queens’s most beloved parks, Juniper Valley Park is an integral part of its Middle Village neighborhood. Locals come to spend time with old friends and neighbors while groups gather to take full advantage of the tennis, handball, and basketball courts. A shuffleboard court is much beloved by the area's older members, and the bocce courts are always busy, a legacy of the neighborhood's active Italian community.
Discover the history of Juniper Valley Park
Come join us for an afternoon of tie dye with our Kids in Motion staff! Bring an article of clothing for the tie dye...
Loop around the giant baseball field (2.25 laps/mile) in the center, accessible near 77th Street.
Directions to Juniper Valley Park
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On Second Phase Of Renovations To Juniper South Playground
- Snow Day! Parks Hosts Fun, Free Winter Snow Activities For Youth
- Photo Essay: Storm Damage in Brooklyn and Queens
- Juniper Valley Park Running Track Reconstruction
- Juniper Valley Park Spray Shower Reconstruction
- Queens Roller Hockey Rinks Reconstruction