Joseph Manna Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Joseph Manna Memorial
- Location: Forest Avenue, Goethals Road North, Meeker Avenue
- Description: Plaque attached to boulder
- Materials: Black granite, natural boulder
- Dimensions: H: 7' W: 6' D: 5.5'
- Dedicated: May 22, 1993
- Foundry: Hall Monuments, Staten Island
- Donor: Vincent Pompa and Mariners Harbor Civic Association
- Inscription: SEAMAN FIRST CLASS / (RADIOMAN) U.S. NAVY / JOSEPH MANNA / 18 YEARS OF AGE / WENT DOWN WITH THE / USS DUNCAN OFF THE / SOLOMON ISLANDS / OCTOBER 11, 1942 /