Whether you want to play basketball, swim a lap, or take a walk in wonderful community setting, John Jay Park & Pool is the place to be. With such impressive facilities, it is no surprise that it's packed with families year-round.
When the temperatures rise, swimmers and sun worshipers swarm to the outdoor pool.Â The 145-foot pool opened its waters to the public in 1940 and has offered locals and visitors from all across New York City an opportunity to cool off with water sports ever since.
Discover the history of John Jay Park
Directions to John Jay Park
- Citywide Pool Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-614M)
- Citywide Pool Electrical Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-815MA)
- Citywide Pool Plumbing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-714M)
- Citywide Pool Plumbing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-915M)
- Citywide Pool Structural Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1015M)
Pool: (212) 794-6566