Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Rockaway Civic Association Presents Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
Saturday, September 7, 2013
8:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Rockaway Civic Beach Flix is a unique experience produced by the Rockaway Civic Association for the enjoyment of all. Enjoy a screening of "Willy Wonka & The Chocalate Factory".
Movies begin at Sundown. Bring your blankets and beach chairs. Picnics are welcome and encouraged but we ask you respect our beaches and take your trash with you at the end of the evening.
Alcoholic Beverages and Smoking are not permitted.
Beach 86th Street off of Shorefront Parkway on the sand.
Directions to Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways Weather
- Major Habitat Restoration And Trail Development Project Gets Underway This Fall In Marine Park
- De Blasio Administration Launches Community Parks Initiative To Build More Inclusive And Equitable Park System
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Seniors Fitness in Marine Park
- NYRR Open Run: Canarsie Park
- It's My Park at Beach 59th St Playground
- NYRR Open Run: Marine Park
- It's My Park at Bayswater Park
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots