Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Sunset Rides: Free Rockaway Beach Spin Class
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
7:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 7/16/2013 and 8/6/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Spinning classes on the beach under the sunset with popular music. Suncycle Studios wll be hosting this fitness program along with instructor guided fitness workouts on the high end stationary bikes. Try an effective workout, with varied routines that is great for all ability levels.
Bring water bottle and a towel.
Bikes are limited on a first come, first serve basis.
Beach 108th Street Hockey Rink off of Shorefront Parkway
Directions to Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Know Before You Go
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Rockaway Beach is closed for swimming for the season.
Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways Weather
- Major Habitat Restoration And Trail Development Project Gets Underway This Fall In Marine Park
- De Blasio Administration Launches Community Parks Initiative To Build More Inclusive And Equitable Park System
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Nature Games
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Birds of Prey
- Kids Week Brooklyn: Knot Tying
- NYRR Open Run: Canarsie Park
- Canarsie Green Neighborhood: Forest Restoration
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots