Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Rockaway Civic Association Beach Flix Presents Iron Man 2
Friday, July 26, 2013
8:30 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Rockaway Civic Beach Flix is a unique experience produced by the Rockaway Civic Association for the enjoyment of all. Now Showing Iron Man 2.
Movies begin at Sundown. Bring your blankets and beach chairs. Picnics are welcome and encouraged but we ask you respect our beaches and take your trash with you at the end of the evening.
Alcoholic Beverages and Smoking are not permitted.
Beach 17st Street off of Seagirt Blvd on the performance stage.
Directions to Jamaica Bay and the Rockaways
Know Before You Go
Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk
Piping plovers are back at Rockaway Beach to nest through summer! It is important to share the beach with these NYS endangered shorebirds. To help keep the piping plovers and their nesting areas safe, the beach and shoreline from Beach 36th Street to Beach 57th Street is closed to the public.
- Major Habitat Restoration And Trail Development Project Gets Underway This Fall In Marine Park
- De Blasio Administration Launches Community Parks Initiative To Build More Inclusive And Equitable Park System
- More Than 30,000 New Yorkers Celebrate The Outdoors At Tenth Anniversary Of Adventures NYC
- NYRR Open Run: Marine Park
- Movies Under the Stars: Rock 'N' Roll High School
- Zumba under the Stars with Lisa G aka RockaZumbaWay
- Movies Under the Stars: Swim Team
- Yoga on the Beach: Beginner Hatha Yoga
- Barbecuing Areas
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Bocce Courts
- Cricket Fields
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Football Fields
- Golf Courses
- Handball Courts
- Hiking Trails
- Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Model Aircraft Fields
- Nature Centers
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Roller Hockey
- Skate Parks
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots