View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Jackson Square Fountain
- Location: Greenwich and Eighth Avenues and W. 13th Street
- Architect: James F. Balsley, EDAW, Inc.
- Description: Ornamental fountain with three basins on base and catch basin below, fence
- Materials: Fountain and fountain basins--cast iron; base--granite; catch basin--concrete; fence--wrought iron
- Cast: ca. 1990
- Dedicated: October 11, 1990
- Foundry: Robinson Iron Works, Inc. (fountain and fence)