Inwood Hill Park
In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Citywide Retaining Walls and Seawalls Reconstruction (CNYG-514M)||Dyckman St, Hudson River, Harlem River S||Construction|
|Inwood Hill Nature Center Post-Sandy Reconstruction||West 218th Street west of Indian Road||Procurement|
|Inwood Hill Park Adult Fitness Equipment Construction||North of Dyckman Street near the Hudson River||Construction|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Inwood Hill Park Baseball Field #1 Reconstruction
- Inwood Hill Park Dog Run Reconstruction
- Inwood Hill Park Little League Baseball Field Lighting Installation
- Inwood Hill Park Soccer Field 1 Reconstruction
- Inwood Hill Park Soccer Field Reconstruction
- Inwood Nature Center Exhibit Reconstruction
|Citywide Buildings Reconstruction (CNYG-209M)||View Details|
|Citywide Plumbing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1007M)||View Details|
|Fort Washington Park Dyckman Street Ramp Construction and Inwood Hill Park Entrance Reconstruction||View Details|
|Inwood Hill Park Little League Baseball Field Reconstruction||View Details|
|Inwood Hill Park Nature Center Sewer Connection Construction||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- The New York City Naturalist Club: Trees of Inwood Hill Park
- Public Art Event: Pelliza Weaving as an Act of Healing with Gina Goico
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Inwood Hill Park Trail Stewardship Day
- Nature's Workshop: Land Art and Nature Sculptures