Inwood Hill Park
It’s never been easier to become a tennis player in New York City—you can purchase a tennis permit online for use at any outdoor tennis court during tennis season, which lasts from the first Saturday of April to the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Visit our Tennis at NYC Parks page to purchase or renew your permit, or to find more information about our tennis program.
Before heading to a court, make sure that you’ve read our rules and regulations. Follow our permit rules, wear smooth-sole tennis shoes, and use a maximum of six tennis balls on each court. Most courts are open from 8:00 a.m. to dusk, except at Central Park where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and Randall's Island where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m.
|Inwood Hill Park||207th St. and Seaman Ave.||(212) 304-2381||9|
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Spring Fungus Walk with Expert Mycologist Paul Sadowski
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga