Inwood Hill Park
It’s never been easier to become a tennis player in New York City—you can purchase a tennis permit online for use at any outdoor tennis court during tennis season, which lasts from April 1 to the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Visit our Tennis at NYC Parks page to purchase or renew your permit, or to find more information about our tennis program.
Before heading to a court, make sure that you’ve read our rules and regulations. Follow our permit rules, wear smooth-sole tennis shoes, and use a maximum of six tennis balls on each court. Most courts are open from 8:00 a.m. to dusk, except at Central Park where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and Randall's Island where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m.
|Inwood Hill Park||207th St. and Seaman Ave.||(212) 304-2381||9|
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
There are currently 2 service interruptions affecting access within this park.
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. Please follow this project on our Capital Project Tracker for updates. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
Inwood Hill Park
A Rabid Raccoon Warning has been issued for Inwood Hill Park. Please visit our Raccoon Advisory page for more information.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Family Camping: Manhattan
- The New York City Naturalist Club: Fall Migration
- Movies Under the Stars: My Little Pony
- Manhattan Gardening Club: Bedding Down the Garden
- Hudson River Conservation Walk