Inwood Hill Park
Please note, if your team or league wants to play, you will need an athletic field permit.
Wish you were part of a team or league? Visit BeFitNYC for help finding one in your area.
|Inwood Hill Park-Dyckman Fields||Dyckman Street & Hudson River|
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Spring Fungus Walk with Expert Mycologist Paul Sadowski
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation