Inwood Hill Park
Please note, if your team or league wants to play, you will need an athletic field permit.
Wish you were part of a team or league? Visit BeFitNYC for help finding one in your area.
|Inwood Hill Park-Dyckman Fields||Dyckman Street & Hudson River|
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Eagles and Winter Birds
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Storefront Science: Who Knows What Owls Eat?
- Winter Tree ID (light)