Inwood Hill Park
|Payson Playground||PAYSON & DYCKMAN STS||4||N|
|Emerson Playground||SEAMAN AVE BET ISHAM, W 207 ST||2||N|
|Indian Road Playground||W 214 ST & SEAMAN AVE||4||N|
Remember to follow the rules and Play it Safe!
Accessibililty Level Definitions
Level 1: Playgrounds for All Children
Level 2: Accessible Playgrounds with Ramped Play Equipment and Universally Accessible Swings
Level 3: Accessible Playgrounds with Universally Accessible Swings
Level 4: Accessible Playgrounds with Transfer Platforms and Ground Level Play Features
JennSwing® is a full-body positioning support swing.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
- Historic New York: Native Americans
- Spring Citywide Stewardship Day