Inwood Hill Park
|Payson Playground||PAYSON & DYCKMAN STS||4||N|
|Emerson Playground||SEAMAN AVE BET ISHAM, W 207 ST||2||N|
|Indian Road Playground||W 214 ST & SEAMAN AVE||4||N|
Remember to follow the rules and Play it Safe!
Accessibililty Level Definitions
Level 1: Playgrounds for All Children
Level 2: Accessible Playgrounds with Ramped Play Equipment and Universally Accessible Swings
Level 3: Accessible Playgrounds with Universally Accessible Swings
Level 4: Accessible Playgrounds with Transfer Platforms and Ground Level Play Features
JennSwing® is a full-body positioning support swing.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park