Inwood Hill Park
|Payson Playground||PAYSON & DYCKMAN STS||4||N|
|Emerson Playground||SEAMAN AVE BET ISHAM, W 207 ST||2||N|
|Indian Road Playground||W 214 ST & SEAMAN AVE||4||N|
Remember to follow the rules and Play it Safe!
Accessibililty Level Definitions
Level 1: Playgrounds for All Children
Level 2: Accessible Playgrounds with Ramped Play Equipment and Universally Accessible Swings
Level 3: Accessible Playgrounds with Universally Accessible Swings
Level 4: Accessible Playgrounds with Transfer Platforms and Ground Level Play Features
JennSwing® is a full-body positioning support swing.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Free Intro to Rowing Classes in Inwood
- Drum Circle
- West African Dance
- On the Town Presented by Inwood Art Works at Film Works Alfresco in Inwood Hill Park!
- Evening Yoga