Inwood Hill Park
|Inwood Hill Nature Center||218th and Indian Road||(212) 628-2345|
|The nature center is currently closed for repairs.|
By car: From the West Side Highway: Take the Dyckman Street exit. Follow the exit as it merges with Broadway. Drive North on Broadway to 218th Street. Take a left on 218th Street and drive west on 218th Street. The entrance to the park is at the end of the street. The Nature Center is located in Inwood Park.
Public transportation: Take the 1 or the 9 train to the 215th Street stop. Walk North to 218th Street. Take a left and walk on 218th Street. The entrance to the park is at the end of the street. The Nature Center is located in Inwood Park. OR Take the A train to 207th Street. If you are in the last car of the train (near the handicap elevator), proceed west to Seaman Avenue, then north to Isham Street. If you are in the first car of the train, you will exit onto Isham Street. Go west to Seaman Avenue and proceed north into the park, keeping the baseball field to your right. Walk toward the Water. The Nature Center is the building on the water.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
- Historic New York: Native Americans
- Spring Citywide Stewardship Day