Inwood Hill Park
Looking for a baseball league for your child to join?
Visit BeFitNYC to find leagues, programs, and facilities in your neighborhood.
denotes a wheelchair softball field.
|Name||Location||# of Fields||Type of Surface||Accessible|
|Inwood Hill Park-Dyckman Fields||Dyckman Street & Hudson River||4||Turf|
|Inwood Hill Park||W 207 St. & Seaman Ave.||6||Turf/Regulation/Little League|
How to Reserve an Athletic Field or Court
Organized leagues or special events need a permit to use an athletic field or court. For people under 18, the permit is free. For those 18 and over, a fee is required.
To reserve space, please see Athletic Permits and Applications.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Family Music with Coyote Pups
- Inwood Evening Yoga
- CANCELLED: Family Capoeira
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Hudson River Canoe Adventure (Advanced)