Inwood Hill Park
Adult Learn to Ride
Sunday, June 23, 2019
11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Bike Skills 101: Learn to Ride—Adults is a free class for adults and mature teens who are ready to ride. Doesn’t matter if you’re 18 or 80, we’ll get you rolling in no time.
With our safe, easy, effective method, Learn to Ride students learn how to balance, pedal, start, stop, and steer a bike, as well as adjust a helmet for proper fit. Most people learn to ride in one session, but even if they don’t, they’ll leave equipped with an easy, low-stress way to teach themselves—or, they can join us for another free class!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
There are currently 2 service interruptions affecting access within this park.
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. Please follow this project on our Capital Project Tracker for updates. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
Inwood Hill Park
A Rabid Raccoon Warning has been issued for Inwood Hill Park. Please visit our Raccoon Advisory page for more information.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Lenape Harvest
- Dyckman Soccer Field Scoping Meeting
- Inwood Hill Park Forest Restoration
- 'Over the Hill' Hilltop Hike: The Overlook
- Nature Crafts: Glamorous Garland for the Winter Holidays