Inwood Hill Park
Family Camping: Manhattan
Saturday, June 22, 2019
6:00 p.m.–7:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Camp overnight in Inwood Hill Park, home to Manhattan's last remaining natural forest.
We camp to create lasting memories, connect with the natural world, and bond with our families. Camping affords us the opportunity to unplug from the diversions of everyday life and to laugh and play with our families. The Urban Park Rangers celebrate the tradition of camping and we look forward to welcoming your family.
Please note: Family Camping programs take place in all five boroughs, but space is limited and families are chosen by lottery. To enter your family in the lottery, visit nyc.gov/parks/rangers/register. Registration ends on June 15.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
There are currently 2 service interruptions affecting access within this park.
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. Please follow this project on our Capital Project Tracker for updates. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
Inwood Hill Park
A Rabid Raccoon Warning has been issued for Inwood Hill Park. Please visit our Raccoon Advisory page for more information.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Growing a Green Garden
- Inwood Hill Park Trail Maintenance Hike
- Celebrate 85 Years of Fort Tryon Park - Fort Tryon Kids: Archway Art
- Astronomy: The Full Moon
- Inwood Hill Park Trail Stewardship Day