Inwood Hill Park
>Introduction to Meditation
Monday, June 18, 2018
7:00 a.m.–7:45 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday and Friday between 6/1/2018 and 8/31/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Known benefits of a regular meditation practice include stress reduction, improved concentration, increased self-awareness and sense of happiness, improved cardiovascular and immune health, and more.
This class is designed to introduce brand new beginners to the practice of mediation. Please bring a mat or blanket to sit on.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Fort Tryon Kids Art: Early Winter Wind Chimes
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- The New York City Naturalist Club: Eagle Watch
- Kids Week: Nature Crafts Workshop
- Kids Week: Sounds of Nature