Inwood Hill Park
Introduction to Meditation
Friday, June 1, 2018
7:00 a.m.–7:45 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday and Friday between 6/1/2018 and 8/31/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Known benefits of a regular meditation practice include stress reduction, improved concentration, increased self-awareness and sense of happiness, improved cardiovascular and immune health, and more.
This class is designed to introduce brand new beginners to the practice of mediation. Please bring a mat or blanket to sit on.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Inwood Hill Park Trail Stewardship Day
- Introduction to Meditation
- West African Dance
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers