Inwood Hill Park
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 5/29/2018 and 8/29/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us in beautiful Inwood Hill Park for a free yoga class!
This yoga class is appropriate for all ages and abilities. Wear comfortable clothing. Bring your own mat and water. No class in case of rain. Please follow Bread and Yoga Facebook Page for the most up-to-date cancellations.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Inwood Hill Park Trail Stewardship Day
- Introduction to Meditation
- West African Dance
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers