Inwood Hill Park
Earth Day Hike: Inwood Hill Park
Sunday, April 22, 2018
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Celebrate Earth Day with the Urban Park Rangers and immerse yourself in the wonders nature.
Hiking is the ultimate way to enjoy the outdoors and a fun way to reduce stress. Regardless of the intensity level, it is a great way to burn calories and stay fit.
Our Urban Park Ranger hiking guides will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City parks.
For all hiking programs, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation
- National Trails Day Hike: Inwood Hill Park (Moderate)