Inwood Hill Park
Kids Week Manhattan: Bald Eagles
Thursday, February 22, 2018
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
New York City is home to an amzaing abundance of wildlife. Our Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots.
Winter is a spectacular season for observing bald eagles in New York City parks. See if you can spot any on this adventure with our Urban Park Rangers.
Bring binoculars or ask a park ranger to borrow a pair.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Spring Fungus Walk with Expert Mycologist Paul Sadowski
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation