Inwood Hill Park
Kids Week Manhattan: Bald Eagles
Thursday, February 22, 2018
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
New York City is home to an amzaing abundance of wildlife. Our Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots.
Winter is a spectacular season for observing bald eagles in New York City parks. See if you can spot any on this adventure with our Urban Park Rangers.
Bring binoculars or ask a park ranger to borrow a pair.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Heather Garden Pollinators Presentation with Leslie Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Bald Eagles
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Inwood Hill Park Forest Restoration