Inwood Hill Park
>Inwood Hill Park Winter Walk with Expert Naturalist Mike Feller
Saturday, January 27, 2018
9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Next week the groundhog will tell us how much longer winter will last. Join Mike Feller for a walk in the woods to see how nature copes with the short days and low temperature of winter and how it prepares for the coming spring.
Please note: Space is limited. RSVP is required; please email RSVP@FortTryonParkTrust.org to register.
This program is supported by the Greenacre Foundation and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- The New York City Naturalist Club: Trees of Inwood Hill Park
- Public Art Event: Pelliza Weaving as an Act of Healing with Gina Goico
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Inwood Hill Park Trail Stewardship Day
- Nature's Workshop: Land Art and Nature Sculptures