Inwood Hill Park
>The New York City Naturalist Club: Eagle Watch
Saturday, January 20, 2018
9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
New York City is home to an amazing abundance of wildlife. Our Urban Park Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots in the urban jungle. We offer birding programs throughout the year focusing on unique wildlife viewing opportunities during particular seasons.
Birding programs are appropriate for all skill levels and beginners are welcome.
To enhance your experience we encourage you to bring binoculars and field guides, or ask a Ranger to borrow a pair.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- The New York City Naturalist Club: Trees of Inwood Hill Park
- Public Art Event: Pelliza Weaving as an Act of Healing with Gina Goico
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Inwood Hill Park Trail Stewardship Day
- Nature's Workshop: Land Art and Nature Sculptures