Inwood Hill Park
>Fall Foliage Photography Hike
Saturday, November 25, 2017
3:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Bring your own digital camera or smartphone to capture the beauty of Inwood Hill Park during the golden hour before sunset.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Fort Tryon Kids Art: Early Winter Wind Chimes
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- The New York City Naturalist Club: Eagle Watch
- Kids Week: Nature Crafts Workshop
- Kids Week: Sounds of Nature