Inwood Hill Park
Monday, July 10, 2017
6:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday between 6/5/2017 and 8/30/2017.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Bring your own hand drum and follow the guidance of our professional drumming teacher. Djembes, ashikos, congas, bongos, frame drums, doumbeks, tamborines or any hand drum you might have around.
The teacher will also bring some extra drums for folks that would like to try the class but don’t have a drum.
All ages welcome — kids to adults.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation
- National Trails Day Hike: Inwood Hill Park (Moderate)