Inwood Hill Park
NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
Saturday, June 17, 2017
9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 7/2/2016 and 3/31/2018.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Open Run is a community-based, volunteer-led running initiative bringing free weekly runs and walks to local neighborhood parks, across all five boroughs of NYC. All runs are directed by volunteers and are free to all participants. The finish line is open until the last person is done. The courses vary based on the park, but the courses are between 2.5 and 3 miles long.
Participants are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the run and to leave their valuables at home – bag check is not provided. No need to do anything before the run, just show up. Open to all ages, experience levels, walkers, strollers, dogs: All are welcome!
This program is in coordination with NYC Parks' Community Parks Initiative.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Spring Fungus Walk with Expert Mycologist Paul Sadowski
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation