Inwood Hill Park
15th Annual Drums Along the Hudson
Sunday, June 4, 2017
11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join NYC Parks and Lotus Music and Dance for this annual Multicultural Celebration and Native American Festival.
This is a free event featuring Native American, Japanese, Brazilian, Flamenco, and Korean dancers and drummers from around the world! The festival combines a celebration of Native American heritage, culture, and art with the diversity of New York City. Spanish, African, Brazilian, and Tibetan cultures will also be celebrated with food, music, and dancing. Activities include a Tree of Peace planting, international cuisine, Native American storytelling, a Pow Wow, crafts. and visits from Captain Planet.
Photo Credit: Manhattan Times News
Northern Manhattan Parks, Lotus Music and Dance
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice. To reach our Urban Park Rangers at Inwood Hill Park Park, please call (212) 304-2277.
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation
- National Trails Day Hike: Inwood Hill Park (Moderate)