Inwood Hill Park
Spring Citywide Stewardship Day
Saturday, April 22, 2017
9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Volunteer with the Stewardship Team on April 22, Spring Citywide Stewardship Day! Tree care and stewardship are critical steps to ensuring the survival of our urban forest! Volunteers will be removing invasive species such as knotweed, mugwort, and porcelain berry which threaten the otherwise healthy forest. Come dressed in sturdy boots or shoes, long pants, and clothing that can get dirty. Please bring your own water bottle. Space is limited and registration is required for this event.
Exact location of each event will be provided after signing up.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
- Historic New York: Native Americans
- Spring Citywide Stewardship Day
- Living with Urban Coyotes