Inwood Hill Park
Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
Thursday, April 13, 2017
2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
School is out! Get outside and get excited. Take the kids to the park to enjoy a guided bird walk, perfect for young birdwatchers!
Bring your own binoculars, or ask a park ranger to borrow a pair. You never know what you may observe on these nature walks.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
- Historic New York: Native Americans
- Spring Citywide Stewardship Day
- Living with Urban Coyotes