Inwood Hill Park
Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
Do you think reptiles and amphibians are cool or creepy? Gain a new appreciation for these misunderstood creatures. Find out how reptiles and amphibians play an important role in our local ecosystem.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
- Historic New York: Native Americans
- Spring Citywide Stewardship Day
- Living with Urban Coyotes