Inwood Hill Park
Eugene Ionesco's Rhinoceros
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
7:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 7/16/2014 and 8/2/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join us as we view Ionesco's absurdist comic, masterpiece and answer the question: Do we join the masses or do we remain ourselves, alone?
Bring a blanket and we'll see you there.
Enter Inwood Hill Park through 218 and Indian Hill Road, or Isham Street and Seaman Avenue, walking west towards the Hudson River pathway.
Northern Manhattan Parks & Moose Hall Theatre Company
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Drum Circle
- West African Dance
- Theatre Fun in the Sun! Diversion Debajo del Sol! - Drop-in Classes
- Kids Music with Coyote Pups
- Evening Yoga