Inwood Hill Park
Morning Tai Chi
Monday, July 14, 2014
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday between 6/21/2014 and 8/30/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The summer Tai Chi classes will be an introduction to the foundational elements of Yang family Taijiquan, including the first section of the long form. In addition to this, we will be studying the eight Zhan Zhuang Qigong postures of Yiquan to complement our understanding of correct body alignment and connectedness of movement in Taijiquan.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 10AM
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 11AM
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 12PM
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance