Inwood Hill Park
Family Camping at Inwood Hill Park
Friday, June 27, 2014
6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
We camp to create lasting memories, connect with the natural world, and bond with our families. Camping affords us the opportunity to unplug from the diversions of everyday life and to laugh and play with our families. The Urban Park Rangers celebrate the tradition of camping throughout the spring and summer, and we look forward to welcoming your family. Tents are provided.
Space is limited and families are chosen by lottery. To enter your family in the lottery, visit nyc.gov/parks/rangers/register on Wednesday, June 18.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
- Historic New York: Native Americans
- Spring Citywide Stewardship Day
- Living with Urban Coyotes