Inwood Hill Park
Inwood Evening Yoga
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/24/2014 and 8/30/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This yoga class is appropriate for all ages and abilities. Wear comfortable clothing. Bring your own mat and water. No class in case of rain. Please follow us on Facebook for most up-to-date weather info.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Kids Week Manhattan: Reptiles and Amphibians
- Kids Week Manhattan: Birding for Kids
- Historic New York: Native Americans
- Spring Citywide Stewardship Day
- Living with Urban Coyotes