Inwood Hill Park
It's My Park Day at Inwood Hill Park
Saturday, May 17, 2014
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Enter the park at Isham Street and Seaman Avenue. Walk back toward the flag pole. Homer's run is to the right.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Drum Circle
- West African Dance
- Sing and Sign: Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Evening Yoga