Inwood Hill Park
Delving into Isham Park's Past with Sidney Horenstein
Sunday, April 27, 2014
1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Stroll through the park with Sid and discover its historical features, still visible today, as well as its outstanding rock exposures and trees.
This program is generously supported by the Greenacre Foundation and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Northern Manhattan Parks, Fort Tryon Park Trust, Greenacre Foundation
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run-Inwood Hill Park
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Wildlife of New York
- Family Music with Coyote Pups
- Inwood Evening Yoga
- Family Capoeira