Inwood Hill Park
Nature Exploration Hike (moderate)
Sunday, April 20, 2014
2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Our Urban Park Ranger hiking guides will introduce you to the hidden gems of New York City and places often off-limits to the general public.
On our hikes,discover the plants and animals that inhabit the urban forest you can gain orienteering skills, explore our city’s rich history, or just take an hour to unplug from the world.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance
- Family Music with Coyote Pups
- Inwood Evening Yoga
- Family Camping: Manhattan
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park