Inwood Hill Park
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The kids are out of school, now get them out of the house. Head to the park and join Urban Park Rangersfree “Kids Week” programs. Immerse your kids, and yourself, in the natural world. Experience history, wildlife, birds, bugs and more.
Ages 12 and under.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Evening Yoga
- Family Yoga
- Introduction to Meditation
- Family Camping and Early Morning Birding
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park