Inwood Hill Park
The Year Round and Migratory Birds of Northern Manhattan
Saturday, March 22, 2014
10:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Join us for an indoor talk followed by a birding walk in Inwood Hill Park. Learn to identify and value the flora and fauna of Northern Manhattan with Leslie Day, author of Field Guide to the Street Trees of New York City and Field Guide to the Natural World of New York City. Learn about New York's many birds and plants with this expert naturalist. Please bring binoculars.
Leslie Day's Nature Talks are generously supported by the Greenacre Foundation and the Fort Tryon Park Trust.
Northern Manhattan Parks, Greenacre Foundation, Fort Tryon Park Trust
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance
- Family Music with Coyote Pups
- Inwood Evening Yoga
- Family Capoeira
- Family Camping: Inwood Hill Park, Manhattan