Inwood Hill Park
Native Americans of New York
Sunday, February 23, 2014
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Urban Park Rangers specialize in interpretation of historic turning points, both natural and man-made, in our city’s long history. On this walking tour learn about the Native American people knows as the Lenape, who once occupied the land that would one day become New York City.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance
- Family Music with Coyote Pups
- Inwood Evening Yoga
- Family Camping: Manhattan
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park