Inwood Hill Park
Emergency Preparedness: Extreme Weather
Saturday, February 1, 2014
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Emergency Preparedness provides families and individuals with helpful information on how to be ready when an emergency situation arises.
Our Urban Park Rangers are skilled in the techniques of wilderness survival and emergency preparedness. On these fun, family friendly programs you will learn tips and tricks that will enhance your knowledge of the natural world, and might just save your life.
Whether you are preparing for an extended journey through the woods or just want to be more prepared for any situation, a wilderness survival program is perfect for you.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Drum Circle
- West African Dance
- Theatre Fun in the Sun! Diversion Debajo del Sol! - Drop-in Classes
- Kids Music with Coyote Pups
- Evening Yoga