Inwood Hill Park
Sunday, January 26, 2014
3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Our Urban Park Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots in New York City.
Witness the majesty of the American Bald Eagle as it soars over the Hudson River. Cold days are the best time to find these majestic birds.
Birding programs are appropriate for all skill levels and beginners are welcome. To enhance your experience we encourage you to bring binoculars and field guides, or ask a Ranger to borrow a pair.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance
- Family Music with Coyote Pups
- Inwood Evening Yoga
- Family Capoeira
- Family Camping: Inwood Hill Park, Manhattan