Inwood Hill Park
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/18/2013 and 8/27/2013.
This class is appropriate for all ages and abilities. Wear comfortable clothing. Bring your own mat and water. No class in case of rain. Please follow us on Facebook for most up-to-date weather info.
June 25th- Shawna
July 2nd- Joanna
July 9th- Hannah
July 16th- Jennie E.
July 23rd- Rian
July 30th- Nicoli
August 6th- Shawna
August 13th- Jenn L.
August 20th- Rian
August 27th- Nancy
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Hudson River Canoe Adventure (Advanced)
- Living with Urban Coyotes
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance
- Family Music with Coyote Pups