Inwood Hill Park
Saturday, April 27, 2013
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn how to navigate using a map and compass on our Orienteering programs.
Orienteering programs feature intensity levels ranging from light (a leisurely stroll on mostly paved paths), moderate (longer, faster paced hikes on rugged terrain), to vigorous (long distance, with hills and rugged terrain). For all hiking programs we recommend wearing comfortable shoes or boots, and packing water and a light snack.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- Family Capoeira
- Family Camping: Inwood Hill Park, Manhattan
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 10AM
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 11AM