Inwood Hill Park
Inwood Hill Birding with Mike Feller
Saturday, April 20, 2013
8:00 a.m.–9:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Mike Feller for an early morning nature walk through Inwood Hill Park. Inwood is home to Manhattan's last forest and only remaining salt marsh. It's an ideal spot to see many species of animals, insects and birds, including the occassional bald eagle.Birding programs are appropriate for all skill levels and beginners are welcome.
Inwood Hill Nature Center is closed. Please meet outside of it.
Northern Manhattan Parks, Greenacre
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Hudson River Canoe Adventure (Advanced)
- Living with Urban Coyotes
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance
- Family Music with Coyote Pups