Inwood Hill Park
Registration Closed: Inwood Hill Park: Garlic Mustard Removal
Sunday, April 14, 2013
1:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Come out and volunteer with Natural Areas Volunteers (NAV) at Inwood Hill Park to help remove Garlic Mustard from the forest. This work will help maintain the livelihood of the restored forest. Volunteers will be trained in invasive weed identification and removal techniques. Come dressed in sturdy boots or shoes, long pants and clothing that can get dirty. Please meet your NAV Tech lead on the park side of Isham Street & Seaman Avenue.
Space is limited, and this event is now full.
Please meet your NAV Tech lead on the park side of Isham Street & Seaman Avenue.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
Inwood Hill Park Weather
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 10AM
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 11AM
- Get Up & Go! Family Adventure Race – Manhattan – 12PM
- Family Drumming: West African Drum and Dance