Inwood Hill Park
Kid's Week at Inwood Hill Park
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
We connect children with nature to encourage active exploration of the natural world. Children who spend time outdoors develop strong imaginations and learn to socialize better with others. Urban Park Rangers are role models who encourage children to let their imaginations run wild in a safe, supportive atmosphere.
While most of our programs are family friendly, the programs highlighted here are specifically for young children and families. Whether enjoying a family friendly movie under the stars, freeing your imagination playing in nature, or learning about conservation through eco-crafts, a free Ranger program is the perfect addition to your family’s week. All supplies provided.
Directions to Inwood Hill Park
Know Before You Go
Inwood Hill Nature Center
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, this facility is closed until further notice.
- A Lenape Meal At Inwood Hill Park
- Urban Park Rangers Present An Experience To Travel Back In Time And Live Off The Land
- Born To Be Wildlife: New Yorkers Learn About Their Furry And Feathered Friends At Urban Wildlife Appreciation Day
- NYRR Open Run: Inwood Hill Park
- Drum Circle
- West African Dance
- Sing and Sign: Sign Language Class with Baby Fingers
- Evening Yoga