In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Idlewild Park Forest Restoration and Tree Planting||Idlewild Park||Construction|
|Idlewild Park Nature Center Construction||149th Avenue and Springfield Lane, Queens||Construction|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Idlewild Park Nature Trail and Boardwalk Construction
- Idlewild Park Sediment Application
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Idlewild Park
- Idlewild Park Is March's Park of the Month
- Park of the Month: Idlewild Park -- Get your paddles ready!
- Launch Of A New Canoe & Kayak Launch!