Historic Harlem Parks
Line Dance for Fun and Fitness
Friday, January 31, 2020
7:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Join us for an evening of line dancing where participants will learn various dances such as the Wobble, Cupid Shuffle, and Electric Slide. Work at your own pace and have fun! This dance is low impact and no prior experience is needed.
For accessibility information, contact Ahmad Sarwary at Ahmad.Sarwary@parks.nyc.gov or call (212) 234-9607.
Directions to Historic Harlem Parks
Know Before You Go
Jackie Robinson Park
As a part of our Parks Without Borders initiative, reconstruction of Jackie Robinson Park is now underway. This project will reconstruct stairways, fencing, sidewalks, and entrances along Edgecombe Avenue. Follow this project on the Parks Capital Tracker for updates.
Anticipated Completion: Winter 2020
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES RESTORATION OF HISTORIC MOUNT MORRIS FIRE WATCHTOWER IN MARCUS GARVEY PARK
- NYC PARKS PARTNERS WITH FACEBOOK’S ARTIST IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM TO CREATE COLORFUL COMMUNITY MURALS ON TWO MANHATTAN BASKETBALL COURTS
- NYC PARKS AND THE CITY GARDENS CLUB CELEBRATE BEAUTIFICATION PROJECT IN MORNINGSIDE PARK
- Art Inspired by Camilla D’Errico
- Line Dance for Fun and Fitness
- Arts, Culture & Fun: Make Your Mark - Introduction to Acrylic Painting Workshop
- Love Your Body Fitness Marathon
- Historic New York: Mount Morris Fire Watchtower