Columbia Hts., Hicks St., bet. Middagh St. and Vine St.
Directions via Google Maps
This Brooklyn Heights park, aptly named for the sloping space it occupies, is located east of Columbia Heights and south of Vine Street. Acquired by Parks in 1946 and in 1947 during the proceedings for the mapping of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, then known as the Brooklyn-Queens Connecting Highway, this site was not needed for the highway construction itself, so it became parkland.